10 Watt Location Milano Web Privacy
PRIVACY INFORMATION under ART. 13 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
regarding the data processed through this site
For us, data protection is a very serious matter, so we would like to inform you about how your data is processed and the rights you can exercise under current data protection legislation, in particular EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter also referred to as “GDPR”).
Who is the Data Controller? And where can I contact him/her?
- 1 – Data Controller:
10 Watt s.a.s.
Via G. Watt, 10
20143, Milano (MI)
telephone: 02 8915 1931
- 2 – Purpose of the treatment
- 2.1 – Purposes covered by the data subject’s consent (Art. 6, paragraph 1 (a) of GDPR).
Personal data may also be processed for certain purposes for which the data subject has given his consent.
a. Responding to requests or questions submitted and sent to the contacts indicated on this site, by any means whatsoever (by way of example, filling in forms, chat, via email, etc.), to receive information also on our services, as well as sending quotes;
b. Subscription to the service for the sending of newsletters by the Company, which also involves the sending of additional related and similar information material of a commercial and promotional nature, through automated contact methods (for example unattended calls, e-mails, text messages, and various messaging systems, including instant and on the Internet, including to mobile phones, as well as through blogs on this website) and non-automated (sending paper mail and calls with operator);
c. Subscription to our Blog and related services, including the sending of articles contained therein (concerning our services or events carried out by third parties who have used or are using our spaces), by automated means of contact (by way of example, by email); The period of retention of personal data for the purposes set out in this section is: For the purposes: a, until the fulfilment of the request; For the purposes: b, c, for the duration of the subscription to the newsletter service or subscription to the Blog, unless you request cancellation from the requested services or revocation of consent.
- 2.2 – Purposes for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures (Art. 6, section 1 (b) of GDPR)
a. Registration to reserved areas or channels of communication present on the site (e.g. chat for information requests); The period of retention of personal data, concerning the purpose referred to in this section, is: For the purposes a: until the request for cancellation from the service or deactivation of the communication channel to which you have subscribed.
- 2.1 – Purposes covered by the data subject’s consent (Art. 6, paragraph 1 (a) of GDPR).
- 3 – The categories of data that are processed
The data processed by the Owner are exclusively “personal data” (ex. Art. 4.1 of GDPR). In particular, the relevant categories of personal data may be, by way of example only, but certainly not exhaustive:
• Personal and identification data (by way of example and not exhaustive: name, surname, etc.);
• Contact data (address, e-mail address, IP address, telephone number, social network account, and similar data);
• Data relating to any services provided;
- 4 – The categories of data that are processed
Within the scope of the above mentioned purposes, the Data Controller may communicate your data to:
• Offices and internal functions of the Data Controller;
• Companies and professional operators who provide IT services, including electronic data processing, and site management;
• Mailing companies.
* The complete and updated list of Data Controllers, Managers, Recipients (ex art. 4.9 of GDPR), is made available at the offices of the Data Controller.
- 5 – Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data (ex-art. 13 paragraph 1 (f) of the GDPR)* and transfer of data to countries outside the EU. The Data Controller informs you that it does not intend to transfer your data to countries outside the EU and the EEA for the purposes indicated above.
* The complete and updated list of the Owners, Managers, and in any case, the Recipients (ex-art. 4.9 of GDPR), is made available at the Owner’s offices.
- 6 – Rights of the interested party
The interested party, in relation to the personal data subject of this information, has the right to exercise the rights provided by the EU Regulation below:
- right of access to the data subject [Art. 15 of the EU Regulation] (consisting of the possibility to be informed about the processing of his/her personal data and possibly receive a copy);
- right to rectify their personal data [Art. 16 of the EU Regulation] (the person concerned has the right to the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning them);
- right to the deletion of one’s data without unjustified delay (“right to be forgotten”) [art. 17 of the EU Regulation] (the person concerned has, as he or she will have, the right to the deletion of his or her data);
- right to limit the processing of one’s data in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the EU Regulation, including in the case of unlawful processing or contestation of the accuracy of personal data by the data subject [Art. 18 of the EU Regulation];
- right to data portability [Art. 20 of the EU Regulation], (the interested party may request in a structured format their data to transmit them to another Data Controller, in the cases provided for in the same article);
- right to object to the processing of their personal data [art. 21 of the EU Regulation] (the person concerned has, as well as will have, the right to object to the processing of their data in the cases provided and regulated by art. 21 of the EU Regulation);
- right not to be subject to automated decision-making [Article 22 of the EU Regulation] (the data subject has, as well as will have, the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing).
Concerning the purposes for which consent is required, the Interested Party may revoke its consent at any time and the effects shall take effect from the time of revocation, without prejudice to the terms provided by law. In general terms, the revocation of consent is effective only for the future.
The above rights may be exercised under the EU Regulation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or the addresses indicated in point 1.
10 Watt s.a.s., under art. 19 of the EU Regulation, proceeds to inform the recipients to whom the personal data have been communicated, of any corrections, cancellations or limitations to the processing required, where this is possible.
To allow a faster response to your requests made during the exercise of the above-mentioned rights, the same may be addressed to the Owner by addressing them to the addresses indicated in point 1.
Processing of data useful for navigation
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. Among the information that may be collected are IP addresses, the type of browser or operating system used, addresses in URI (uniform resource identifier) notation, the domain name and addresses of the websites from which access or exit was made (referring/exit pages), the time when the request was made to the server, the method used and information on the response obtained, further information on the user’s navigation in the site (see also the section on cookies) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment of the user. These same data could also be used to identify and ascertain responsibility in the event of any computer crimes against the site.
Notice regarding children under 14 years of age
Children under 14 years of age cannot provide personal data. 10 Watt s.a.s. will not be in any way responsible for any collection of personal data, as well as false statements, provided by the child, and in any case, if it is found to be used, 10 Watt s.a.s. will facilitate the right of access and cancellation forwarded by the legal guardian or parental responsibility.
Exercise of the rights of the interested party
The interested party, concerning the personal data covered by this information notice, has the right to exercise the rights provided for by the EU Regulation below:
- Right of access to the data subject [Art. 15 of the EU Regulation]: the data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not his/her personal data are being processed and if so, access to the information expressly provided for in the aforementioned article, including, by way of example and without limitation, the purposes of the processing, the categories of data and recipients, the storage period, the existence of the right to cancel, rectify or limit the data, the right to complain, all available information on the origin of the data, the possible existence of an automated decision-making process according to the article. 22 of the Regulation, as well as a copy of your data.
- Right of rectification [Art. 16 of the EU Regulation]: the data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the rectification and/or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her, without undue delay;
- Right to cancellation (‘right to be forgotten’) [Art. 17 of the EU Regulation]: the interested party has the right to the cancellation of his or her data without unjustified delay, if one of the reasons expressly provided for in the aforementioned article exists, including, by way of example and without limitation, the lack of the necessity of the processing for the purposes, the revocation of the consent on which the processing is based, opposition to the processing if it is based on a legitimate interest that is not overriding, unlawful processing of data, cancellation due to legal obligations, data of minors processed in the absence of the conditions of applicability provided for in art. 8 of the Regulation;
- Right of limitation of processing [Art. 18 of the EU Regulation]: in the cases provided for by art. 18, including unlawful processing, contesting the accuracy of the data, the opposition of the data subject and the lack of the need for processing by the owner, the data must be processed only for storage except with the consent of the same and other cases expressly provided for in the article cited;
- Right to data portability [Art. 20 of the EU Regulation]: the person concerned, in cases where the processing is based on consent and contract and is carried out by automated means, may request to receive their data in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device, and has the right to transmit them to another data controller;
- Right to object [Art. 21 of the EU Regulation]: the data subject has the right to object to the processing of his/her data if the processing is based on a legitimate interest that is not overriding or is carried out for direct marketing purposes;
- Right not to be subject to automated decision making [Article 22 of the EU Regulation]: the person concerned has the right not to be subject to a decision, including profiling, based solely on automated processing (e.g. carried out exclusively by electronic means or computer programs).
The above description does not replace the text of the articles cited herein which are referred to in full and to whose complete reading we refer you to (Art.15-22)
Right to complain
If you believe that your rights have been compromised, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data, in the manner indicated by the same Authority at the following internet address: www.garanteprivacy.it
Changes and Updates