Processing of data useful for navigation
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. Among the information that may be collected are IP addresses, the type of browser or operating system used, addresses in URI (uniform resource identifier) notation, the domain name and addresses of the websites from which access or exit was made (referring/exit pages), the time when the request was made to the server, the method used and information on the response obtained, further information on the user’s navigation in the site (see also the section on cookies) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment of the user. These same data could also be used to identify and ascertain responsibility in the event of any computer crimes against the site.
Notice regarding children under 14 years of age
Children under 14 years of age cannot provide personal data. 10 Watt s.a.s. will not be in any way responsible for any collection of personal data, as well as false statements, provided by the child, and in any case, if it is found to be used, 10 Watt s.a.s. will facilitate the right of access and cancellation forwarded by the legal guardian or parental responsibility.
Exercise of the rights of the interested party
The interested party, concerning the personal data covered by this information notice, has the right to exercise the rights provided for by the EU Regulation below:
- Right of access to the data subject [Art. 15 of the EU Regulation]: the data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not his/her personal data are being processed and if so, access to the information expressly provided for in the aforementioned article, including, by way of example and without limitation, the purposes of the processing, the categories of data and recipients, the storage period, the existence of the right to cancel, rectify or limit the data, the right to complain, all available information on the origin of the data, the possible existence of an automated decision-making process according to the article. 22 of the Regulation, as well as a copy of your data.
- Right of rectification [Art. 16 of the EU Regulation]: the data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the rectification and/or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her, without undue delay;
- Right to cancellation (‘right to be forgotten’) [Art. 17 of the EU Regulation]: the interested party has the right to the cancellation of his or her data without unjustified delay, if one of the reasons expressly provided for in the aforementioned article exists, including, by way of example and without limitation, the lack of the necessity of the processing for the purposes, the revocation of the consent on which the processing is based, opposition to the processing if it is based on a legitimate interest that is not overriding, unlawful processing of data, cancellation due to legal obligations, data of minors processed in the absence of the conditions of applicability provided for in art. 8 of the Regulation;
- Right of limitation of processing [Art. 18 of the EU Regulation]: in the cases provided for by art. 18, including unlawful processing, contesting the accuracy of the data, the opposition of the data subject and the lack of the need for processing by the owner, the data must be processed only for storage except with the consent of the same and other cases expressly provided for in the article cited;
- Right to data portability [Art. 20 of the EU Regulation]: the person concerned, in cases where the processing is based on consent and contract and is carried out by automated means, may request to receive their data in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device, and has the right to transmit them to another data controller;
- Right to object [Art. 21 of the EU Regulation]: the data subject has the right to object to the processing of his/her data if the processing is based on a legitimate interest that is not overriding or is carried out for direct marketing purposes;
- Right not to be subject to automated decision making [Article 22 of the EU Regulation]: the person concerned has the right not to be subject to a decision, including profiling, based solely on automated processing (e.g. carried out exclusively by electronic means or computer programs).
The above description does not replace the text of the articles cited herein which are referred to in full and to whose complete reading we refer you to (Art.15-22)
Right to complain
If you believe that your rights have been compromised, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data, in the manner indicated by the same Authority at the following internet address: www.garanteprivacy.it
Changes and Updates